It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don’t want to lose someone, even if they don’t deserve our forgiveness.
- Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart (via nofatnowhip)
Even if we’re married for 23 years,
I still want you to flirt with me.
- A novel written by me. (via nofatnowhip)
You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.
- Ernest Hemingway (via x-mymindsmadeup)
Are you scared? Or are you not ready? There is a difference.
- Unique Quietness (via obliteratedheart)
I don’t want to repeat my innocence. I want the pleasure of losing it again.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise (via wordsnquotes)
I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around.
- Charles Bukowski (via jgillz)